With less than a week until Fall 2015 semester begins, we have to come to terms with the fact that summer is over and we have to cut back on our weekday nights out, impulsive road trips, partying and even late-night Netflix marathons.
BUT fear not! It isn’t over, not yet, like I said before, we have a few extra days to let loose and live it up.
So here’s a playlist to get you out of your seat and maybe give you some ideas of how to spend your last few days of freedom! Enjoy!
1. Shut Up and Dance – Walk The Moon
2. Reflections – MisterWives
3. Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
4. Under Control – Calvin Harris
5. Hold Me Down – Halsey
6. Shine – Years & Years
7. If You Wanna Stay – The Griswolds
8. Uma Thurman – Fall Out Boy
9. OutRight – Wild Party
10. Bun Up The Dance – Dillon Francis & Skrillex
(bonus) Quarantine – Apek & Courtland
It wouldn’t be an end of summer playlist without an essential pump up mix, and you can get this one for free here!
By Norma Becerra