Throwback Thursday: Vans Warped Tour 2015
Summer’s here and with summer comes one of the most anticipated events of the year and that is the Vans Warped Tour! America’s largest traveling music festival turns 22! Starting on June 24th the tour kicks off in Dallas, TX and will be making it’s way down to our neck of the woods on Sunday, June 26th at the NRG Parking Lot.
In anticipation of one of our favorite festivals of the summer, we thought we would throw it back to Coog Radio’s experience at the Vans Warped Tour in 2015. Check out top 5 favorite interviews and band sets from the tour last year and make sure to stay tuned to Coog Radio for this year’s coverage and we’ll see you in the pit!
Buy tickets to the Vans Warped Tour here & stay connected on Twitter | Facebook
1. The first thing on our list is our interview with PVRIS front woman Lynn Gunn, we got to talk to her about what she was most looking forward to in the tour and their hectic schedules in preparation for the summer.
2. One of my favorite things that happened during Warped Tour 2015 was finally getting the opportunity to catch BlessTheFall’s set. I’ve been a fan of theirs for a long time but had never gotten the chance to see them until that day and they were absolutely incredible.
3. The third thing on this list would have to be our fun interview with the Ben and Patty from As It Is, we got the chance to talk to these guys for a bit when one of their other interviews was cancelled and it was a great time.
4. Night Riots makes this list because both Sebastian and myself went into this band’s set without knowing who they were (I honestly confused them with another band with a similar name! Oops!) but oh what a great mistake that was. Night Riots won us over instantly.
5. The last thing on this list would be We Came As Romans’ set which was one that we almost missed because they played very early. Besides the fact that they were one of the first acts of the day WCAR put on an incredible set and the guys came out with an infectious energy that stood out as one of the best moments of the day.
By Norma Becerra